The worst time is still ongoing of the brand Nestle India as one more complaint has been arisen regarding the products of it. While on testing of baby milk powder, found live larvae in it after one of the customers complained about the product. Therefore, milk powder has been declared unsafe by the Tamil Nadu Food Safety Wing.

The complaint has been registered by one of the taxi drivers belongs to Puliakulam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, named K Prem Ananath, had bought a 380 gm Nestle NAN PRO 3 packet to feed his twins. He had already fed one of his twins and at the time of mixing for another one, then he eyed on live larva present in the baby milk powder. Hence, the baby, who was fed with the product had to be hospitalized due to a skin allergy.

During testing, it has been found that the 380 gm sample contained 28 live larva and 22 Sitophilus oryzae. Day by day, the reputation of the brand has been dropped, because of the products failure. So, due to this, more than 1500 retailers in Kerala have decided to depart Maggi packets.